Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

× Welcome to the Chronic Pain Australia forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New President of Chronic Pain Australia

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 6 months ago #11849 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: Re: New President of Chronic Pain Australia
Bumping up!

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #11855 by Mary
Mary replied the topic: Re: New President of Chronic Pain Australia
Thank you Coralie for all your tireless work over many years; and thank you for starting Chronic Pain Australia - a much needed organisation.

Welcome Stephen, I am sure that we will all get to know you better as time goes by!

Thank you also to Mandy for coming back to the Board as Vice President. This is such good news!

And thank you also Margaret for your untiring work as our outgoing Vice President.

Last but by no means least, thank you to Peter for the massive amount of work that he has had to put in over the last 12 months. You are incredible Peter, to be able to cope with your work as Secretary on the Board as well as here on the Forum; all that as well as looking after a house full of teenagers!

Thank you again to everyone.

Mary

Not every day is a good day, but there is good in every day.

"“It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter

More
5 years 6 months ago #11874 by titan55
titan55 replied the topic: Re: New President of Chronic Pain Australia
a huge thank you coralie for everything you have done for us over the years.i wish you well in your new job and hope all goes well.welcome stephen.

chronic migraines and headaches for over 25 years.
intercystitial cystitis.
chronic facial pain due to allergies
irratable bowel syndrome
chronic upper tummy pain
fibromyalgia
depression

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 6 months ago #11938 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: Re: New President of Chronic Pain Australia
Bumping up!

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
5 years 5 months ago #12198 by Mandy
Mandy replied the topic: Re: New President of Chronic Pain Australia
I'm a bit late, but thanks for the welcome back! Another big year coming up for Chronic Pain Australia, and it's great to have such a wonderful group of people on the board. Special thanks to Coralie for all she has done for the organisation, and I'm really pleased she has stayed on as a general board member. Welcome to Stephen as president, plus to all the new board members - we will be updating board member details on the website in the near future.

Also, thanks to everyone who contributes to making this forum such a friendly and supportive space for people living with chronic pain. I think it's a pretty special place in the world of chronic pain.

Mandy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter, Mary

More
5 years 5 months ago #12302 by Von
Von replied the topic: Re: New President of Chronic Pain Australia
I would also like to thank Coralie for all her hard work and commitment. I wish you well as you go on to the next chapter of your journey...whomever you have joined is very fortunate to have you work for them. I do hope that you will come back here as simply a member and let us all know how you are going. Good luck Coralie!!

Welcome Stephen! I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you.

Welcome back Mandy! I have no doubt you are a huge asset to this organisation.

And last, but not least, I wanted to say thank you to Margaret for all of the hard work you have done on the board. We as members, appreciate everything you and all the other board members do for us here and chronic pain sufferers Australia wide.

Xxx Von

May there always be love in your heart and sunshine in your soul <3

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153