Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

× Welcome to the Chronic Pain Australia forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Pain management resources in NSW - focus groups

• Mandy
  • Mandy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #12492 by Mandy
Mandy created the topic: Pain management resources in NSW - focus groups
Hi everyone. As part of the NSW pain management plan, the NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) are developing some pain management resources for people with pain. We are working with the ACI to help make sure the resources that are developed are based on the needs, views and ideas of people in pain. As part of this process, we are holding focus groups in a number of locations in NSW with people with pain to gets their views and opinions. Details of the focus groups and how to register your interest are on our front page: www.chronicpainaustralia.org.au/ .

If you live in NSW and are able to get to one of the focus groups, this is a great opportunity to say what you think! I will be facilitating the focus groups, in collaboration with Fiona Hodson from the ACI. There is a limit of 10 people for each group, so you need to register with Fiona if you are interested in coming - see the info on the front page.

Mandy
(Vice Pres - Chronic Pain Australia)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Peter
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 5 months ago #12533 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: Re: Pain management resources in NSW - focus groups
Mandy, I hope we get a good response to this, because we certainly need to have our voices heard and this is one good way to achieve that.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153