Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

× Welcome to the Chronic Pain Australia forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

MUSLE SPAZUMS

More
5 years 4 months ago #12670 by Outlast
Outlast replied the topic: MUSLE SPAZUMS
Good on you Braddo. You are not a nutter until we say you are! Good idea taking 5mg of valium. Help the spasms and help the anxiety that goes with them. And 5mg of valium won't put you on the most wanted list. Being under medicated in flareups doesn't make sense. Hang in there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: braddo1972

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #12677 by titan55
titan55 replied the topic: MUSLE SPAZUMS
hi braddo.i hope you are feeling slightly better today.it sounds awful what you are going through.do you go to physio?you need a good doctor to help you and maybe a pain clinic.hang in there.you have come to the right place.take care.

chronic migraines and headaches for over 25 years.
intercystitial cystitis.
chronic facial pain due to allergies
irratable bowel syndrome
chronic upper tummy pain
fibromyalgia
depression

• braddo1972
  • braddo1972's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #12685 by braddo1972
braddo1972 replied the topic: MUSLE SPAZUMS
thanks everyone 6 pm spasms have returned. o well. try ride it out but might have one more as my girlfriend has them under lock and key. Just remember it's ok to cry . :ohmy: :woohoo:

life can be cruel I will get up an win.facet
joint deseise , bulging discs , mechanical pain neuropathic .
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by braddo1972. Reason: added some information

• braddo1972
  • braddo1972's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
5 years 4 months ago #12687 by braddo1972
braddo1972 replied the topic: MUSLE SPAZUMS
GOING TO PAIN MANAGEMENT NEXT WEEK AND THERE WILL HOPEFULLY BE PHYSIO . I know
I have to see one . Unfortunately it's Nambour hospital and they nearly killed me with there pig headed attitude. My last MRI SHOWED SAY 10 DIFFERENT THINGS AND THERE'S SHOWED INFLAMMATION OF THE FACET JOINTS ONLY ON A BONE SCAN . BUT THEY STILL PUT NEEDLES IN MY SPINE GO FIGURE. NOTHING THERE BUT HERE's a few needles . I HATE NAMBOUR HOSTIPAL SO MUCH THE WORD IS BANNED IN OUR HOUSE.

life can be cruel I will get up an win.facet
joint deseise , bulging discs , mechanical pain neuropathic .

More
5 years 4 months ago #12690 by Raphael
Raphael replied the topic: MUSLE SPAZUMS
Hi Braddo,
Sorry to hear your back in playing up. When my back decides to throw a party and play up besides the obvious pain medication, I can't go past my electric heat pad. This really helps to relax me and my muscles. Also just standing under the shower with the hot beads of water on my back...arrrrah lovely. I know it soundd simple, but it really does help me.

Hope your feeling better soon
Blessings
Raphael (Angela)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
Atticus Finch - To Kill A Mockingbird

More
5 years 4 months ago #12692 by Mary
Mary replied the topic: MUSLE SPAZUMS
Hi Braddo,

Sorry that you are still having so much pain. As far as your experience with the hospital goes, I think that if all our threads were available to you, you would find that almost all of us have been through a similar experience. At the moment, medical science does not really understand exactly what causes some people to end up with chronic pain, and others may have awful looking scans and xrays but have little or no pain. Therefore, they offer us whatever they have that might help. Quite often it doesn't. This is where pain management comes into it.

However, anyone who attends a pain management course really needs to go there with an open mind and be prepared to try everything that is offered. I hope that they have a group course as part of their program because you can get some really good ideas and thoughts from others. Try to put your past experience with this hospital behind you so that you can get the best benefit from your program.

Mary

Not every day is a good day, but there is good in every day.

"“It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153