Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

× Welcome to the Chronic Pain Australia forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I need a cheer up badly

• GarfieldRules
  • GarfieldRules's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #12851 by GarfieldRules
GarfieldRules replied the topic: I need a cheer up badly
Thanks older sis :^)) I too wish there was a drug for migraine pain. To be honest I wish there was a wonder drug for all CP types. You would think in this day and age they would have invented one by now. xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #12855 by titan55
titan55 replied the topic: I need a cheer up badly
yes,i wish we could zoom into the future and take a drug that stops the pain and get's rid of the problem.one can only dream.

chronic migraines and headaches for over 25 years.
intercystitial cystitis.
chronic facial pain due to allergies
irratable bowel syndrome
chronic upper tummy pain
fibromyalgia
depression

• GarfieldRules
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #12858 by GarfieldRules
Nice avatar pic. xx

More
5 years 6 months ago #12890 by Oxytotem
Oxytotem replied the topic: I need a cheer up badly
Hi Garfield,first of all I am very sorry to hear of your troubles and this site is here as a support group so never feel bad discussing your feelings and issues.a great weight can be lifted just by having people to talk to.your husband will come around, probably just still in deep shock.one of my friends mother takes something called immagren? ,I believe it's called, for debilitating migraines and it seems to work very well for her.your husband may also wish to talk to someone outside the family,like a support group or counselling line..I've actually found it so much easier telling a total stranger about these sorts of things,rather than a friend or relative.i hope your day gets better,will be thinking of you,take care, Tom
The following user(s) said Thank You: GarfieldRules

• GarfieldRules
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #12929 by GarfieldRules
Thanks Tom for your kind words. I just said to my hubbie yesterday if he needed to talk just to let me know and I am there for him. He said when he is ready he will. I said to him it is ok to cry. He just shrugged his shoulders. I said men can cry. It is ok. I said I cry all the time. I just guess will have to see how it all pans out. I do get frustrated though that he wont talk to me. This seems to be his normal trait anyway. Its always me who brings things up. I guess us females don't have that problem :^))

I know I have tried immagram (not sure how to spell) in the past with no effect. It is good though your friends mum can get relief from her migraines from this drug. Different drugs work on different people in different ways. Thanks again for your support and take care. xx

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
PO Box 425
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills NSW 2150