Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

× Welcome to the Chronic Pain Australia forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Chronic pain blog

More
5 years 4 months ago #13175 by Eliza
Eliza replied the topic: Chronic pain blog
Great Blog Kate.
xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hopeful_kate
  • hopeful_kate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
5 years 4 months ago #13186 by hopeful_kate
hopeful_kate replied the topic: Chronic pain blog
Thank you for all your kind comments. Fee I won't be going anywhere - I stil need to talk to people who really understand. Eliza I have been reading about your struggles and I am so so sorry. I tried to keep all the depression stuff out of my blog cause it's truly truly awful what we have to go through. I know it doesn't help much but I'm thinking of you and everyone else who is debilitated by this horrid beast that is chronic pain (and the fatigue that goes with it - no one can understand it until they've felt it) >:(

More
5 years 4 months ago #13191 by Eliza
Eliza replied the topic: Chronic pain blog
Thanks Katie, thinking of you too!

I'm so chronically fatigued I can't even get out of bed, I just want lay here and close my eyes because I can hardly function! It's hard enough battling chronic pain without chronic debilitating fatigue.

I have so much housework to do and I just can't do it, I see. My gp next again however, I told him last month I am chronically fatigued and I have this irritating rash! He said it could be from the Lyrica.

So many issues popping up and so many different dr's I could see but where do. We draw the line. And stop.

My iPad is. Having a mind of its own and putting in ..... And capitol letters so I have to stop here, maybe its a sign to take. A step back and say if you want to keep on going. And investigating. Issues. Like my. Knee and. Fatigue it. Will never stop and go on forever....

And I will look like a.nutter or a. Hyper............ If. You get my gist..

My car. Which is not. Even. 2. Years. Old Which I. Hardly drive its in for repairs. Auto though it needs. 2 clutches. Replaaced...i cant even deal with that issue. Its. A. Golf....And now my iPad. Needs fixing too....soooooo tired..........

Take-care Katie xxx

More
5 years 4 months ago #13195 by di
di replied the topic: Chronic pain blog
Loved reading your Blog Kate. :) ♥ Thanks so much for sharing that with us. I've never really understood how these things work... I'm actually a real dummy when it comes to computers.
My limited ability with pictures is self taught via trial and error more than anything. :lol:

Is a Blog like an on line diary that you write in every day and let the people know that you want to have access to it?
Or is it less private than that and open to 'all and sundry'?
Also, do you need to be on Facebook to have a Blog?

I guess typing these questions in to google would answer them just as easily... :silly: :oops:

Sorry to be a PITA! :lol: *trotts off to type questions in to google* :blink:

Hug to you Kate,
:) Di xo

• GarfieldRules
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago #13197 by GarfieldRules
GarfieldRules replied the topic: Chronic pain blog
Eliza, just sending you lots of cyber hugs & I really hope you feel a little bit better soon. Katie the same goes for you. Take it easy. GF xx

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153