Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Good Morning and Good Afternoon!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 6 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #13959 by Peter
Peter created the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Hi Everyone,

Here is our new G'Day thread. The moderators have decided to leave the other one behind in the Archive Category, because it is over 2,000 posts long. We have a brand new 'General Discussions' category, where we can start posting in.

Just to explain further.

We have moved most of the current topics to their new homes and most of you have adapted quite well to going to them and posting there. However, it will take the moderators literally months to move over 600 topics, because the task is so tedious and in our opinion, unnecessary.
So, we have decided to change its name to 'Archived Topics', so that you can go back and read any of the material there at your leisure.

The category has been locked to prevent anyone posting in there, because we don't want anymore discussion in that category.

If there is a thread in there that you have found and you would like resurrected, please by all means contact the moderators in this thread, and we will move the thread into the appropriate category, so that you can all post into it. But please bear in mind, we don't want to move too many. It has a profound effect on your sanity when you have to sit at a computer screen clicking buttons all day long.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time of transition into our new forum format. Hopefully we will be finished very soon and you guys can all settle into the Forum with the knowledge there will be no more changes.

Moderators

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Peter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peppa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #13999 by Wendles
Wendles replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
I hope everyone is able to find a smile today :) .For me I am happy to just get a few jobs ticked off. The last few weeks have been too hectic for me and I am feeling the strain and pressure from it. My body and mind is telling me to hide under the bed and not come out. I am hoping i can last till the weekend at least.

Find the Smile :)
Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: peppa, fooey.sj

More
5 years 6 months ago #14002 by di
di replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Hugs to you Wendles ♥

Big hi to everyone...keep on smiling!! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: peppa, cazlake

More
5 years 6 months ago #14049 by di
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natasha

More
5 years 6 months ago #14059 by di
:lol: I'm getting myself a bit lost navigating the forum tonight. It must be time for bed.
This town's buzzing with the big opening of the Bee Gee's statue and walkway tomorrow. Barry Gibb, his mum, grandma, sister and niece are all here to revisit their old stomping ground for the festivities. Apparently thousands are expected to arrive for the day.
I'll be staying well clear and getting the best view on TV with the rest of the country I think. :lol:

Goodnight all, sleep tight.
Di ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: peppa

• grappers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #14101 by grappers
grappers replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Good morning all

we could do with a little more smiling to brighten our days

Don

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
PO Box 425
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills NSW 2150