Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Good Morning and Good Afternoon!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 3 months ago #14254 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Hi Everyone,

Just to inform you that I have locked the "Questions About the Forum" thread in the "Suggestion Box" category, until we can decide what to do with the posts in there. That is to say you can't post in there at the moment.

Can you all please leave the Suggestion Box and the Questions About the Forum, for those topics only. If you wish to discuss any ongoing topic, please move it to the appropriate forum category, otherwise we end up with conversations all over the forum that belong in other areas and it becomes a nightmare for the moderators trying to move posts and threads back and forth.

If you have any questions at all about the process, please don't hesitate to ask us. And if you don't get an answer in a timely fashion, then by all means go to your Query post and click on the "Report to Moderator" button and tell us the story there, because that report will go directly to the moderators email addresses.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation! B)

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #14255 by Florrie
Florrie replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Oh Wendles....that is beautiful! Thank you.

I should have also said on my previous comment, that I can also tolerate some low fat icecream which has been very good for my weight along with some weight gain from Lyrica!

Being thin has created a difficult "reading"on all of my radiology due to a lack of fat.

We all have different challenges to meet!

:)

More
5 years 3 months ago #14256 by Wendles
Wendles replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Dear Mrs S
You have been having one wopper of a run around since you took on the 4Wheel Drive especially since you can't run :)
It was good you could get the results so quickly once the scans were carried out and put your mind at rest. I hope that now you can start to heal and recover.
I hope you still managed to squeeze a smile moment into the day. I had 5 smile moments :) :) :) :) :) They were in the form of five grade 2's who came to my class room for craft activities during lunch time, we were making flowers out of different size circles of different colours and disigns. They had a wonderful time and kept thanking me for letting them do craft with me. The flowers were turned into cards for their mums, so some mums will know they are special this week.
I hope everyone on here knows how special they are for being here to support, share, advice or just simply to say "hi" to fellow CP sufferers when you probably don't feel so great either. Thank you, You are special! :)

Wendles

There is always a SMILE
in your day,
you just need to find it!

More
5 years 3 months ago #14258 by Outlast
Outlast replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
hi moderators. Topic "general questions" by braddo . is titled wrong in Recent Topics. It appears as 'general questions about forum' with a lock indicator. Eliza is asking braddo a question and he can't find it because of title confusion. regards Outlast

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
5 years 3 months ago #14259 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Hi Lindsay,

Mary is currently working on this category, but has gone out for a while and won't complete her work till some time later.

You've got it spot on about the confusion though!

This is the problem, because posts have been placed in the wrong category/thread, then they can't be found. You see, if a member is subscribed to a particular thread and they get a response to a post in their email notifications, they really need to click the link in that email to find their way back to the thread, but if they choose to go to the forum first, then it may be difficult to find if the person has responded in a thread that has a subject title referring to something completely different.

Mary is currently working on this task, but is out for the moment and she asked me to look into the situation to see if I can some how prevent anymore posting into that thread that has nothing to do with the subject title, until she comes back.

Well, the only way to achieve that is to lock the thread. Once Mary returns and has completed her work, then she will unlock the thread and anyone who has any suggestions or criticism about the Forum layout per se', then they can post their comment in there.

I hope I have explained it clearly enough.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

More
5 years 3 months ago #14260 by Outlast
Outlast replied the topic: Good Morning and Good Afternoon!
Couldn't get any clearer Peter. Better put a GPS on Mary though. regards Lindsay

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153