Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Venting

• Johnno
  • Johnno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #27512 by Johnno
Johnno replied the topic: He' Baaack!
WTC ,

I AM WITH YOU SOME NIGHTS THE DREAMS ALMOST FEEL REAL .
I use an iPad to see all messages as sitting at a computer is impossible I move from place to place in the house to spend usage time between standing,sitting and laying I can keep myself sane otherwise the dog is nipping my heels Wednesday was my worse day since for ages.
I received a letter from the Affairs dept, and they have deemed that incap is not payable as my last position restructured his business and made me redundant and I haven't looked for work.
So I felt fornicated and I suppose I'd had enough and just wanted out but I'm still here because my third son got married on Thursday which means they are all married my job here is done and dusted .

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #27520 by Harpy
Harpy replied the topic: He' Baaack!
Hi Johnno, sorry to here you had a bad day.
But on the other hand so glad your sons wedding went well.
That's all we wish for , happy kids.
I too gave up computer , and I gave iPad to my mum, I just have iPhone now, as it's not as heavy and easy to use without neck/ back strain.
Chin up hold onto a chair and kick that black dog through the wall.
Harpy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnno

More
1 year 2 months ago #27521 by Michael
Michael replied the topic: He' Baaack!
Johnno if you have kids your job never ends .. chin up

• jo.m
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #27523 by jo.m
jo.m replied the topic: He' Baaack!
Hey Johnno,
Sorry to hear about your bad day thats not good :(

I think it might be time for a catch up? Let me know the days that best suit you :)

I could do Tuesday 9th May in the morning ? 9:30am at the usual place or the following week I can do Monday 15th after 1pm or Weds 17th after 1pm.

Let me know if any of those days suit you (and anyone else up here Brisbane/Gold Coast) Vicki do any of those days suit you and are you up to it? or do you want us to come to you?

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Jo

"Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none

When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say, oh

The sun will come out tomorrow
So you gotta hang on
'til tomorrow, come what may!"

Annie - The Movie

More
1 year 2 months ago #27532 by Mango
Mango replied the topic: He' Baaack!
Johnno,

I am so sorry you are having a bad day. Congrats on getting Son number three married. That would have been a big day. I also use the iPad for most things. I still have a laptop, but I use it mostly to put music on my devices. Cannot live without my music.

Very pleased to see you're still here Johnno. How very frustrating and infuriating. But if they can find a loop hole they find it. Just think they are all married, grandkids will be next, if they are so inclined, and that is a whole incredible joy to be had. Or so I am told. I know my nieces all have a wonderful and special relationship with my Mum. Hang in there buddy, there are still good times to be had.
Mango xx

"It's time to play the game" HHH

More
1 year 2 months ago #27533 by Mango
Mango replied the topic: He' Baaack!
WTC,

I hear you. Back in the day I was a computer programmer. I have been on DSP now for 15 years (*GASP*) and the thought of being forced back to work is terrifying. It is simply unattainable for me, but it contiues to worry me. All I can say is try to focus on now, and let later on be dealt with then. I mean usually I am a planner, but the added atress won't be helpful to you, in the now.

As for the vivid dreams, oh tell me about it. The nightmares can rack off. I hate waking up heart racing, in a terror and have to,leave the light on to be able to get back to sleep. Or even having to get up to get it out of my head. But a couple of weeks ago I had an extremely vivid sex dream, that involved chocolate sauce. All the fun, with no mess. It was intersting, and not something that happens often, but I'd take them over the nightmares any night. Although,like you I have had few epic dreams, that are like full length feature films, right in your head. Although mine rarely make any sense. So when I read yours above, for some reason everytime I saw the word "battles" I read "batteries"... no idea why, but had to read it a coupld of times for it to,make sense. :)
Mango xx

"It's time to play the game" HHH

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153