Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Coffee Clubs

• arjay
  • arjay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 4 days ago #23073 by arjay
arjay created the topic: Coffee Clubs
Hi Cazlake. Your machine looks really groovy How many litres to the 100 does it get and how many seconds to a quarter mile. Probably better that my old classic Triumph 2500s. 1970 vintages.,

I wouldnt mind joining a small coffee group,at low cost as I am a pensioner. Maybe some others might offer some advice. I live in Darebin area of Melbourne. If enough people were interested Maybe a "Meetup Group" could be started. See if there any takers. !!!

Anybody interested ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: cazlake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 days ago #23075 by illeatyu
illeatyu replied the topic: Coffee Clubs
Hi Guy's,

Quite a few of you have asked about starting Coffee clubs in your Local area so I thought I would start a thread just for that.

So if you want to Join or start a Coffee club in your local area post it here.

Illeatyu

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marley, cazlake

More
3 years 4 days ago #23076 by illeatyu
Ok ill Start,

I live near Penrith NSW and I work so I would like to see one maybe once a month on a Saturday so that I can go, if enough people in this area want one ill run it, but if one already exists ill join it.

Illeatyu

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marley

More
3 years 3 days ago #23080 by cazlake
cazlake replied the topic: Coffee Clubs
Hi arjay, I am not really sure about the liters to the miles or seconds to 1/4 mile but I do know the machine certainly cost more than our 1928 chev to run and accelerates a lot faster.

I am hopeful of getting the group started later this month, am working on a flyer to get onto community notice boards, at local Drs and I might even use face book and if it is aloud I shall place it on this site. The only issue I have is that of transport and distance. I live south of Melbourne ,a little place called Bittern , Western Port bay. I can only drive some days', for 10 to 15 mins, then I have to stop for a break as the pain increases and I feel my concentration is not good enough to be on the road. To much of a hazard to other drivers and myself.
Although on occasion the thinking does stray that maybe not such a bad thing .
Sorry that's the self pity jumping in.
Get out of my brain you naughty thoughts.
All good, now the self talk is taking over.
I also wonder about transport for others, we do not have very regular train or bus service, but of cause I will make the time for the coffee group to suite.
I am thinking the only cost would be for the coffee.

By the way I use a lot of Van Morrison music to help distract my pain, as everyone says music can sometime help.

With every sunrise comes the hope of a more understanding world.

Cheers for now cazlake

• arjay
  • arjay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
3 years 3 days ago #23085 by arjay
arjay replied the topic: Coffee Clubs
God Im getting to be a right chatterbox !!

just thinking. Many years ago I went by train to Stony point,which is near Bittern. Does this still run and maybe this is more easy and possibly cheaper than driving a car ?? What do you think ???

More
3 years 2 days ago #23086 by illeatyu
Arjay,

Trains still run now but using Lectricity not Steam :P

Seriously though, if you use the link below it will show you which services run where and when, hope it helps. ;)

ptv.vic.gov.au/journey#jpsearch [action]=showPlanner

Illeatyu

The following user(s) said Thank You: cazlake

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
PO Box 425
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills NSW 2150