Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Website and Forum Update this Week!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #27008 by Peter
Peter created the topic: Website and Forum Update this Week!
To all our Members.

Please be aware that our wonderful Webmaster will be doing an update during January and February. So at some point the forum will be shut down and you will not be able to access it for the length of time it is worked on.

There is one more thing. Apparently Kunena have decided to change the format of the forum, so when the update is completed it will apparently not look like this anymore, so be prepared for some changes.
I don't see that as a big deal. After all, we all visit so many different types of social media and forums, the fact is none of them are the same. We will just adapt and change the colours to pretty the place up a bit.

Chronic Pain Australia is an unfunded volunteer organisation, so we have to use software that is suited to our budget and we don't have any complaints, because this site has stood the test of time and served us well. We will go with the flow and change with the new format and just get used to it.

So please be patient when you see the forum gone. Our Webmaster can pull off some very difficult things in a short time, but the impossible takes just a tad longer. We will all have to be patient I'm afraid.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience, it is very much appreciated. :)

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Peter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pamcarr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #27016 by arjay
arjay replied the topic: Website and Forum Update this Week!
Thanks for the notice Peter :)
May be some puzzled members who havent read the post.
Anyway of putting a notice up during that time.

Warm Regards Ron

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
1 year 4 months ago #27017 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: Website and Forum Update this Week!
That's what this notice is for Ron. Everyone will know when the work is being done, because the forum will be down and no one will be able to get on at all.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153