Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

New Section and New Categories!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
6 months 1 week ago #28393 by Peter
Peter created the topic: New Section and New Categories!
Dear Chronic Pain Australia Forum Members and to all the General Public who visit this forum,

I would like to draw your attention to the very bottom of the forum home page where you will see a new section called, "Latest News." In this section I or another Board member will post information or media releases on what CPA is doing and saying in the public arena.

This information is for all our visitors as well as for you our loyal and valued members.

Unfortunately, due to my 'very limited' ability with working in the back end of any website, the new section is in the wrong place. Soon it will be up the very top of the forum home page. We'll get there once the gurus' work out how to move it.

Now, I just want to tell you about a few rules which I will eventually post in that section. The only place you can post, is within each thread that is created. You cannot create new threads.
This section is purely for your information only, but you may comment on each topic as well, because we want you to have your say too. Your thoughts and ideas are valuable to us, so we would like you to make sure you post them in the thread under the first post.

Currently, our latest media release regarding the up-scheduling of over the counter Codeine products is in this new section. This release saw our President Dr. Coralie Wales interviewed on a few media outlets. Please have a read and if you wish to comment, just post a reply below the article.

Please do as you normally do with the forum and create your discussion topics within the appropriate category, but do not create any in the 'Latest News' section. If any are created, they will be removed!

As soon as I get a formal statement from The Board, I will be creating a thread on the legislation and use of Medical Marijuana. This will be the place for us to discuss this topic and give our opinions. Remember, any posting of external links to this thread or any talk of illicit drug use, will see the deletion of the post and the banning of the offender.

We wish to keep this forum as a place of information and support. We don't want it sullied with all the stuff that is only going to cause anxiety among our vulnerable members or leave Chronic Pain Australia open to litigation. First and foremost, we Moderators WILL protect this forum's reputation and its legal standing.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

Regards,

Peter Gregory
Administrator

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
The following user(s) said Thank You: myalgic1, b1b2j3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
PO Box 425
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills NSW 2150