Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

1 month 1 day ago #28463 by myalgic1
myalgic1 replied the topic: psychologist
Hi, Wendles..
Well done on making that difficult decision. Luckily, (or not...probably), the health profession is a consumer service and there will be good ones and bad ones. Hope that you travel better with a different one. It took me a very long time to find a psych I felt comfortable with...nothing to do with my bolshy attitude, I'm sure :), but don't give up. There is great help out there. I guess it's a bit like having to kiss a billion frogs to find the prince...

Thinking of you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago #28578 by pamcarr
pamcarr replied the topic: psychologist
wow, odd thing for her to say, if you don't look after your teeth, they will cause pain, and tooth pain can be incredibly painful! Silly woman! Also had to laugh at the psychologist who was obsessed with "cake" - hahaha sorry, I shouldn't laugh, I too have had a couple of bad ones, I had a FANTASTIC psychologist for many years, and she married and moved to Canberra, so I had to find a new one, no-body measures up to her, but I have one that is okay, so I plod along ...

Definitely get another one...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153

Contact us