Acupuncture for Migraine

• Acu
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 week 1 day ago #29345 by Acu
Acupuncture for Migraine was created by Acu
I saw there is a member is suffering from migraines, and is the main reason for my venture into this programme .
In my general practise I used acupuncture and found that one needle provided complete relief of repeated migraines, that is not during a migraine attack. When my sister-in law visited from overseas I offered her the treatment. This consisted of placing a needle in what is called Liv3 which is situated an inch below the space between the first two toes. This was many years ago and she has not another attack.
There were many such cases.It never ceased to amaze me, it only needed what amounted to a superficial pinprick . I learned to do this from my visit to Dr.Felix Man in London, who published several books on the subject.
Needless to say, not everyone responds so readily.
I can also say that sciatica, backache and painful neck stiffness did well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #29348 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Acupuncture for Migraine
Hi Acu,

What sort of practice do you have ?

Johnno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

More
1 week 6 hours ago #29352 by Brett3
Replied by Brett3 on topic Acupuncture for Migraine
I have been getting dry needling done by an osteopath. For the past 11 months for Constant migraines and headache that were coming from my Neck and were leaving me bed bound in a dark room with a pillow over my head, many trips to hospital for injections help stop the vomiting. I have had no hospital visit for migraine since, I still get them but no where near as many. I see the osteo every two weeks now . I have tried three weeks but can’t last that long, he also treats my full spine and helps keep me breathing.

More
4 days 9 hours ago #29355 by Johnno
Replied by Johnno on topic Acupuncture for Migraine
Hey mate ,

Jo.m one of our moderators was getting Botox to help relieve headaches you could pm her and find out how they are now , and no it didn’t leave any lumps or bumps

Johhno

as long as I wake up alive I'm happy
Because it could be worse

• Acu
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 days 9 hours ago #29357 by Acu
Replied by Acu on topic Acupuncture for Migraine
I am retired since 1989. I was in general practice for 40 years.
I became involved in spiritual healing and metaphysics after meeting George King in London,1958 and became a member of The Aetherius Society.
Very weird stuff, but then I found that Truth is like that.We live in a reality which is designed to hide it.
I wrote a book which you might like.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds