Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

ERYTHROMELALGIA in BOTH FEET and Back PAIN ...

More
2 years 7 months ago #23795 by arjay
arjay replied the topic: ERYTHROMELALGIA in BOTH FEET and Back PAIN ...
Hi again

Im very impressed that with all whats going on in your life you have a passion to build a valve guitar amp and teaching yourself the geetar. I tried learning to play the beast but I doubt if I set the world onfire,at least with music though . :) Do you have a background in electronics ? At the moment I am trying to learn genetics but with brain fog I progress very slowly.

I have an extensive range of geetar music on disc and manuals which if you want to share Im happy to do so.plus 100s of othertypes of music but I seldom get the energy to get off my butt. Dumb dumb

I gathered that long time pain sufferers have gone down the same road trying to find answers to their issues in my own case of Myasthenia Gravis is a genetic mutant which the body attacks it own muscle receptors. LIke you I am 1 in 100,000 that gets the disease. A bad attack some years ago I ended up paralysed on the floor for 24 hours before I was discovered. Close to all muscles shutting down Goodbye. Anyway one of the treatments was Plasmapheris Basically a replacement of my genetically tainted blood with new lot without the genetic faults. This enabled me to recover for some time until my wacky body started to generate the old type.

Large quantities of prednisolone during and after that time continued and at the moment I am in remission .Fingers crossed.!!!

There is a researcher in .......Qld uni I think...................... looking into Nav1.7 actions in the body with different spider venoms. Your doctor may be able to contact him as he probably has knowledge of EM sources here and may be able to give you more options/sources to try. The names "Joost Drench" and Dr Yong Yang are world authorities on EM. but you probably already know that.

Xenon and Genetec have just announced new clinical trial of GDC-0276 and GDC-310 22/10/15 for Nav1.7 may be relevant or not but worth a look..

That just about all I know at the moment,some may help.

Perhaps a photo of your op amp and details would be interesting for a wouldabee.

Anyway
keep in touch

Arjay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #23813 by arjay
Hi Greg
Sent email Hoping to reach you in time

Arjay

More
2 years 6 months ago #23911 by arjay
Hello Greg Have just been looking at your guitar pics really fabulous. Certainly would win many prizes in a comp. Beautiful works of art

I have tried many times to contact you, hope you change your mind and continue the connection.

Thinking of you

Arjay and Shaun the sheep

• illeatyu
  • illeatyu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
2 years 6 months ago #23926 by illeatyu
illeatyu replied the topic: ERYTHROMELALGIA in BOTH FEET and Back PAIN ...
Arjay,

What pics ?

Illeatyu

“All the elements in your body were forged many, many millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. And came together to form you, you are unique in the universe.

More
2 years 6 months ago #23932 by arjay
Hi illeatyu

Really sad not having been able to help Greg

You may find his other sites on Frostbite_Cooma for his pics and other comments/thoughts etc

Loneliness and fatigue are really corrosive.

Arjay

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153