Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

Ketamine infusion for chronic pain. Does it help?

• Peter
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #25326 by Peter
Peter replied the topic: ketermine infusion
Hi Tassiegirl74,

Welcome to the CPA Forum.

There is a large thread on this very subject and I am going to move your post to that thread so that you will not only have the opportunity to read it, others who are monitoring that thread will hopefully see your post and reply to it: www.chronicpainaustralia.org.au/index.ph...es-it-help?start=246

What I'll do is leave this post here and lock it so no one can post in it, but they can follow the link to your post and so can you.

In the meantime, why not go to the Introduce Yourself Here thread up the top of the General Discussions category and let us know a bit about yourself.

And please let us know how you get on after the infusion.

Peter

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #25410 by timothytancred
timothytancred replied the topic: Ketamine infusion for chronic pain. Does it help?
Never heard of this one, will love to hear some feedbacks.
Let us know how it was.

B) :silly: :side:

"I got pills... they're multiplying!"

More
1 year 10 months ago #25937 by wingman
wingman replied the topic: Re: Ketamine infusion for chronic pain. Does it help?
grappers I was trying to stop smoking for years and i had to have my Gall Bladder out the open cut i thought they cut me in half the pain pump with a Ketamine turned off the nicotine recepters off in my so called brain as i have been on 2 x100 mg MsContin for 18 years you off you face while on it now i have been smoke free since 2009 saving money great buy thing for my grand kids .

• Bernadette Fitzgibbon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 6 months ago #26851 by Bernadette Fitzgibbon
Bernadette Fitzgibbon replied the topic: Re: Ketamine infusion for chronic pain. Does it help?
Where are you going for it? I need to find a team of.doctors

More
1 year 6 months ago #26879 by MS
MS replied the topic: Ketamine infusion for chronic pain. Does it help?
In hospital this very minute and have just been hooked up for a Ketamine infusion. It's a year and 1 week since my last one. They now do them sub cut not IV which is so much easier to manage showering etc.
MS

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #28350 by Nessa77
Nessa77 replied the topic: Re: Ketamine infusion for chronic pain. Does it help?
Hi. Sorry to re-hash an old thread but I didn't want to start a new one.

I'll post about me more in a new topic but wanted to post here looking for a Medical Item Number for the Ketamine Infusion and Lignocaine Infusion. My PHI needs this information as I want to check if I'm fully covered etc. The receptionists at the Pain Clinic where I go couldn't help me (surely they'd have this information?!). Google-ing hasn't been helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153