Stories

Conversation

Understand

Join Us

Chronic Pain

First, understand it.

Read more

We walk a mile in your shoes. WE CONNECT WITH YOU we listen, offer hope, support and accept YOU.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING TO THIS FORUM!

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • peter.gregory@chronicpainaustralia.org.au
More
6 years 4 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #675 by Peter
Peter created the topic: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING TO THIS FORUM!
Attention all posters!

I think it is time to state a few common rules for posting to the Chronic Pain Australia Forum, before we see problems arising. So please do not take offence to this post, the timing of this post or the rules laid out within.

Also, these rules may change from time to time, without warning!

Please keep in mind that when discussing issues on this Forum, there will come a time when you may not agree with the comments of others.
It is important that we ALL respect each others points of view without turning the discussion into an emotive argument. That will only ever lead to dissent on the Forum, then members will start to leave.
We have members who rely on this Forum for support, because often Forums such as this are the only means of support and contact they have with other people who understand their plight.
Please keep all discussions respectful toward each other. You may vent (respectfully) anytime you wish, providing it is not directed at any other member. No seriously bad language will be tollerated, but a few forthright words are okay.
If you are conducting surveys, studies, have a product to sell, a journalist looking for a story, or are chasing membership for your own organisation, please refrain from using this forum for these purposes, unless you have permission from The Board of Chronic Pain Australia. To contact the organisation please send email to this address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

NOTE: If any member has been attacked in anyway at all, please hit the "Report to Moderator" button at the bottom right of the offending post and state your case.
The complaint will be investigated as soon as is possible and dealt with fairly.

No amount of personal attacks will be tollerated nor any sledging against another members Race, Colour or Creed.

People, this is a much needed Forum for many of us who are isolated because of our chronic pain condition. Let us all enjoy each other's company and continue to help out by way of shared experiences.

Please enjoy the Forum and I wish you all well! :P

Peter B)
[moderator]

I wish the ring (this Chronic Pain) had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo Baggins)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf the Grey)
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Peter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: titan55, Fuzzbutt 26, taz, kimc, Josie, Michelle, HM, itsme, donna, Nickole and this user have 8 others thankyou
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Johnnojo.m
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Chronic Pain Australia

Sometimes the journey TAKES YOU TO A PLACE UNMAPPED. Anything is possible

-Chronic Pain Australia

national.office@chronicpainaustralia.org.au

you're not alone

Postal address

PO Box 425
4 Melville Street
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2152